Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What's Mark Driscoll All About?

If you haven't made yourself familiar yet with Mark Driscoll of Mars Hill Church in Seattle, I suspect that before long you will be. I think this lengthy session on church discipline is a good introduction since it's really a wide-ranging discussion of the church as a community of believers, what is a false gospel, how Mars Hill ministers to a pagan city, biblical church leadership, and the dangers of the prevailing church culture that is steeped in religious hypocrisy.

3 comments:

Larry said...

You're recommending Mark Driscoll???

Ben said...

I'm recommending that talk as a good introduction. I'll leave it to you to provide the blanket endorsement. ;-)

Matthew LaPine said...

This guy really does strike me as odd. The first I read of him was reading Don Millers "classic" (jk, really) as the cussing pastor. But this was an intriging message. (BTW, not a blanket endorsement) :)