* “Bait and Switch Sunday” - some event used to attract the unsaved like a time-share marketing program.I'll add a couple of my own:
* “Better Christian Living” - various programs and life recommendations designed to help the believer to know how to live in a Christian way.
* “Music to Prepare the Heart” - music used as a means to soften the individual for the preaching (can be conservative or contemporary).
* Selecting an evangelist based on the number of public/visible decisions he typically generates.
* Judging spirituality by external conformity.
Sometimes I think we don't realize how easily we mirror the philosophies we repudiate as we subtly adapt them to our own proclivities and preferences.