Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SALE: Biblical Theology Series

Just an FYI here. This series is worth getting to know. I've read or am generally familiar with just a few volumes, but those have been extraordinarily helpful. I'd recommend this one in particular.

Couple caveats: 1) If you're completely new to biblical theology, they may not be the best place to start, and 2) These prices are better than usual and cheaper (from the ones I checked) than Amazon, but they're not going to blow your doors off. Still, if you want to pick up a couple, this seems like the time to do it.

2 comments:

Paul said...

The volumes on worship and sanctification are excellent. I have heard that Dempster's volume is really good; thanks for the nudge to pick it up!

Andy Efting said...

I've been particularly challenged by David Peterson's, Possesed by God: A New Testament theology of sanctification and holiness.