Friday, May 15, 2009

Praise Factory: Free Online






I'm guessing there are about 30 8-year-olds running around my church who have a better grasp on theology than I did until I was about 24. One of the big reasons for that is Praise Factory, the children's ministry program designed and written by Connie Dever. Today that program went live online.

Now, I'm a huge fan of Kids4Truth, and I hear lots of great things about Children Desiring God too. And I can't offer you any sort of comparative analysis. But I do know this: Praise Factory is all free, and the theology is solid as a rock. Trust me, every now and then you get way more than you pay for.

1 comment:

Greg Linscott said...

Yet another nefarious Conservative Evangelical plot to win away the hearts of the youngest Fundamentalists...

More seriously, this sounds like a wonderful opportunity. I'm looking forward to perusing it further. Thanks for the heads up.