Tuesday, April 25, 2006

T4G or Bust

Lord willing, I'll be leaving town at the crack of dawn tomorrow with several friends for my first ever pilgrimage to Louisville. I've got about a dozen reasons to be excited about Together for the Gospel, not the least of which is that this will be my first ever opportunity to be at a conference like this with family members. Both are cousins. One is a student at SBTS, and the other is a TEDS grad who pastors in Illinois.

Tim Challies and Justin Taylor are live-blogging, so I'm going to leave that to the experts. I hope to do a little editorializing on the key moments, as time and technology permits.

And while we're on the subject, check out this great quote on the T4G blog. Spurgeon expresses so poetically and doxologically what I've tried to say on occasion in awkward phrases.

No comments: