Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Kinda on a Little Politics Roll Here--Check Out This Video

I was thinking about a post on this article from the Washington Times that suggests "the fix is in" and the Christian Right has settled on Fred Thompson as their candidate for the '08 GOP nomination. But then I stumbled (ok, Josh S. pushed me) onto something related but way more interesting . . .

My distaste for all the announced candidates for President may only be exceeded by my disdain for Michael Moore. Today he released a letter to prospective candidate Fred Thompson accusing him of hypocrisy and challenging him to a debate. Make sure you read the letter before you watch the video. I'm not endorsing a candidate, and I don't expect to. But if I were a candidate, this is the kind of candidate I think I'd want to be.

No comments: